Re: Bob's Photos at the Big E

Dave Owens

I have a post card with where Bob will be doing business during the West Springfield show. Unfortunately, it's at home and I'm at work.
If memory serves me it's the Regency motel across Memorial Boulevard from the Eastern States Exposition ground in West Springfield.
But I will double check when I get home and post the information here.

And if you make it into the show, please stop by the NERPM tables in the Mallary complex.

Thanks,
Dave Owens
www.nerpm.org
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:59 PM, fgexbill@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

ASFAIK Earl Bob's does not have an email address. The only thing on his current business card is his phone number in Kentucky: 606.845.3323.

Bill Welch