Re: Bob's Photos at the Big E

Dave Owens

Here is the Bob's Photo information for the West Springfield show.

Bob will be at:
Regency Inn and Suites
21 Baldwin St.
West Springfield, Mass.

His hours are:
Friday, Jan. 26, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 27, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 28, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Bob said he'll be in the "special event" room.

Baldwin Street is one of the streets that runs north off of Memorial
Boulevard, across from the fairgrounds.

Dave Owens
West Hartford, Conn.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 6:14 PM, 'Schuyler Larrabee'
schuyler.larrabee@verizon.net [STMFC] <STMFC@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
"Across the street" is, in my experience, not
sufficiently clear. What's the hotel's name??

And BTW, Bob doesn't "do" email. You have to call
him. 606 845 3323

Schuyler