Re: Tru-color paint

Jon Miller

    Well I decided to use Scalecoat.  And even thought it looked good and sprayed on another surface good it came out blotched on the BL sides.  Figured I had a ruined pair of sides but took some Scalecoat gloss and thinned it a bunch.  Lightly sprayed that over and I think everything is OK.  One problem is it's going to take a while to dry.
    What makes me mad about these modern hobby paints is that I have a very old (40 years?) 2 oz bottle of Floquil boxcar red.  This paint works as good as the day it was made.

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941