From: frograbbit602@... [STMFC] To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Jan 25, 2018 5:13 pm
Subject: [STMFC] FGEX R7 reefer

I am working on an Westerfield Models R7 FGEX Refrigerator, kit 11661, to be numbered in the 45645 to 46270 series. A photo of a car in this series appears in Railway Prototype Cyc., Vol. 15, p.75.  My question is on the underframe.   I see stringers on the underframe in some of the photos; however, no mention of them in the instructions.  I am asking if some can direct me to a drawing so I can or provide information to clear up the discrepancy so I can get the underframe correct.  I do have access to the 1919 Car Builders Cyc.; however, I could not find an answer there.

Thank You for for time and effort to help.

Lester Breuer