Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:37 PM
Subject: [STMFC] FEC 17001 ventilated cars

I’m working on a model of the car end for these cars for another modeller, but so far am working from a poor ¾ view photo and the basic dimensions of murphy ends.  It would be useful to obtain dimensions for the height and width of the car bodies.  As a CPR modeller, I don’t have that sort of information in my resources..  If there are drawings or dimensions available, I’d sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Rob Kirkham