Re: Rutland data posted

Jeff English

"Dave & Libby Nelson" <muskoka@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

As a favor to Jeff English, I included the Rutland data . . .
. . . and posted it to the files list here at egroups.
Thank you.

As I know nothing of the Rutland I can't say if anything in the data is a
surprise. Jeff, what say you?
Um, I'll let you know when I find some time to study it.
Besides the holiday busy times, for the last couple of days my ISP
seems to be unable to maintain a connection longer than what it
takes to exchange about 75KB of data per login, which is rather
odd. In any case, due to this problem I haven't even been able to
download the data yet.

Jeff English Troy, New York
Proto:64 Classic Era Railroad Modeling
englij@rpi.edu