Re: FEC 17001 ventilated cars

Robert kirkham

I’ll look for a copy of that issue Bill – thanks!

Rob

From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 7:50 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] FEC 17001 ventilated cars

Rob,

I had the same problem . . . Model Railroader of December, 1975, page 59.  I checked the internet for a used magazine vendor to obtain my copy.  Expensive but worth it for the wealth of data.  (Bill Welch may be able to provide photos of his model.)

Regards

Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2018 10:37 PM

To: STMFC@...

Subject: [STMFC] FEC 17001 ventilated cars

I’m working on a model of the car end for these cars for another modeller, but so far am working from a poor ¾ view photo and the basic dimensions of murphy ends.  It would be useful to obtain dimensions for the height and width of the car bodies.  As a CPR modeller, I don’t have that sort of information in my resources..  If there are drawings or dimensions available, I’d sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Rob Kirkham