How Do You Store Your ACC?

thecitrusbelt@...

As most of you know, ACC ("super glue") is very sensitive to moisture. If stored in the open, even with the cap on, enough moisture will be drawn in to activate the ACC and harden it in the container. I've had this happen more than a few times, especially with the larger containers of ACC in gel form.

I've heard of modelers storing ACC in a sealed bag in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator as one way to prevent spoilage. I assume this works.

And I know some modelers just buy the very small tubes and assume they will harden before they can be completely used.

What methods do you use to store and preserve ACC?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA