Re: Ho Scale Atlas U.P. 1950's 70 ton Hart Ballast Hopper (Trucks)

Bryian Sones

From "Union Pacific Freight Cars1936-51" by Terry Metcalfe photos it's a little difficult for me to tell for sure but I'm guessing these might be Barber Lateral Motion Trucks? Can anyone confirm for me please?
I'm modeling 1956-58, so I'm sure Bettendorf Trucks will do as well but I'm trying to model a few of these cars from the photos in the book.

Thanks,

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA

On Friday, January 26, 2018 7:36 PM, Bryian Sones wrote:

Hi All,

I'm in the process of adding the missing bolster to 35 of the early Atlas release of this car.
Can anyone recommend a correct and good replacement truck for this project?