Re: How Do You Store Your ACC?

Jack Mullen

I also have used Loctite brand CA for years. I haven't found it necessary to take special precautions, just carefully wipe any drips before recapping. Sometimes I've worked occasionally with one bottle over a span of year or so, when my modeling pace slacked off. The nozzle is the most clog-free I've found, and the cap evidently seals well. I've lived most of my life in the Midwest, so I can't claim an arid environment.

When I've packed for moving, I have tried to put the CA bottles in a sealed jar with dessicant, but that's really more for containment than preservation, I think.

YMMV, but I've had lousy results with the major hobby brands of CA.

Jack Mullen