Re: Width over side sheets for CNW/CMO USRA DS rebuilds

Jeff Eggert

I’m a little late to the discussion, since Yahoo seems to have lost my post attempt from 3 days ago…

For the CNW cars, there are a number of dimensions that may or may not be useful on the car cards, diagrams, and data sheets.  This link is to some sample car cards and diagrams for the CNW series.  These came from the CNWHS Archives.  I did not find anything similar for the CMO cars.

http://www.yardoffice.com/RR/RRinfo/CNW1/

If someone sees cards and diagrams like these useful for other cars, the entire CNWHS car card collection is now digitized and available on a USB drive.  Similarly a group of 3 binders labeled “obsolete diagrams” is available on CD.

http://cnwhs.org/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=660

http://cnwhs.org/shopping/product_info.php?products_id=661

Jeff Eggert

CNWHS Archives