From: allencaintn@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Thu, Feb 1, 2018 4:05 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Heinze Vinegar Tank Car

Does anyone have a prototype photo or a paint diagram for the wooden horizontal tank vinegar car?  I am completing one of the OMI brass cars and all I can find are pictures of models and the decals are applied differently in most of the pictures.  I have the Champ set but need to know correct locations and content.

Thanks,

Allen Cain