Re: F.G.E.X. Refrigerator build

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

Thanks, Bill.  That was about my last experience with resin cars and I filed them away under the "never again" category! Way back I tried a Westerfield and an F&C and it was frustrating to say the least. I have heard they were much more user friendly now. Unfortunately the past experience was so poor it has kept me from having some very unique rolling stock. I'm still not convinced I want to spend the money on them and experiment myself.

I had a very good builder but he got his feelings hurt or something and so that avenue is closed, I guess. Maybe I can find another builder who can produce quality work for me. Does anyone know of a builder who can assemble resin cars without large sloppy glue deposits and have things aligned straight and true?

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Friday, February 2, 2018, 8:18:51 PM CST, fgexbill@... [STMFC] wrote:

That brittle material has not been used by Westerfield for over 30 years now Roger.

Bill Welch