Thanks for the info. That's a very nice looking model.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Saturday, February 3, 2018, 5:56:22 AM CST, j.markwart@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hello Roger,

there is Southeast Scale Models by Michael Stamey. Here is an example:

https://www.brasstrains.com/Classic/Product/Detail/090372/HO-Built-Up-Model-Southeast-Scale-Models-from-Westerfield-3802-ACL-Atlantic-Coast-Line-USRA-Boxcar-Box-Car-46824-Pro-Paint

I have two cars built by him and I am very pleased by his work. From time to time you can find his offerings at ebay.

Best Regards

Johannes

Gesendet: Samstag, 03. Februar 2018 um 03:35 Uhr
Von: "Roger Huber trainpainter@... [STMFC]"
An: "fgexbill@... [STMFC]"
Betreff: Re: [STMFC] F.G.E.X. Refrigerator build

Thanks, Bill.  That was about my last experience with resin cars and I filed them away under the "never again" category! Way back I tried a Westerfield and an F&C and it was frustrating to say the least. I have heard they were much more user friendly now. Unfortunately the past experience was so poor it has kept me from having some very unique rolling stock. I'm still not convinced I want to spend the money on them and experiment myself.

I had a very good builder but he got his feelings hurt or something and so that avenue is closed, I guess. Maybe I can find another builder who can produce quality work for me. Does anyone know of a builder who can assemble resin cars without large sloppy glue deposits and have things aligned straight and true?

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Friday, February 2, 2018, 8:18:51 PM CST, fgexbill@... [STMFC] wrote:

That brittle material has not been used by Westerfield for over 30 years now Roger.

Bill Welch