Stripping a Sunshine assembled NC&StL boxcar

Bill McCoy

I failed to properly clean my airbrush and blew globs on to my recently completed NC&StL 36' boxcar. I've sanded the blobs and repainted the car with Tru Color paint but the finish is not what I want,

Question 1 Are any Sunshine NC&StL "Stripe " decals available from any source?

Question 2 What paint strippers will work on a Urethane model? I have ELO, Cameleon Gel, SC Wash Away, and 91% denatured alcohol.

I don't want to experiment on an irreplacable model and hopefully not have to totally reassemble the car.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Bill McCoy

Sarasota, FL