Re: Accurail 1497 for Modeling DRGW Standard Gauge Box Car 63383

dahminator68

Hello Mike:  Westerfield Models does sell most of our decals separately:  The D&RGW 40 Ft Fowler Box Decal set is D6403.

Please see this link to our decal listing page:

Andrew Dahm
westerfieldmodels@...

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 9:44:05 AM PST, meaufderheide@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Westerfield's decals for their kit 6453 might fit the bill for you.  They are for the modern DRGW fowler.  They are not offered separately on their site, but it may be worth a call to see if they can be purchased separately.

Mike Aufderheide