Re: tiny electric drills

Peter Hall

Does anyone have a drill motor this size powered by a battery?  It would be nice to have one without a cord.

Pete

On Feb 8, 2018, at 7:24 PM, Tim O'Connor timboconnor@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Bill

Good point! And after I posted I remembered you can buy packages of
very small drill bits with large shanks, so the issue of the chuck isn't
important. I have a dozen pre-loaded pin vises that probably cost me MORE
than a dozen of these little drill motors would cost! :-) And yeah I use
an MRC power pack for my Brazleton drill press, so these will work fine
with leads and alligator clips...

Tim

At that price one could buy two or three and put a #80 in one, #79 in another and so on and just leave that way. Bill Welch