From: thecitrusbelt@... [STMFC]
To: STMFC
Sent: Tue, Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Subject: [STMFC] Poultry Car

I found this photo on the Model Railroad Minutiae blog:

The caption reads, "This photo shows an outside metal framed boxcar without the wood panels.  The metal frame on this boxcar was being coated with rust protection.  I am guessing this car was being rebuilt or repaired and the inside wood framing has yet to be installed.  There are various parts laying on the ground around the car."

This looks to me to be a poultry car similar to this one:

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA