From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 5:44 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Re: Lettering requirements

Eric-

I am looking for the actual set of lettering alphabet / punctuation / numbers not placement on cars.  Normally they are dimensioned differently for small to large lettering.

I’ve got sets for UP, ATSF, SP and other roads and a long time ago using Budd drawings made up the “Zephyr Font” that was the basis for Micro-Scale and other renditions of that style lettering.

What I am looking for is the ARA Standard Railroad Roman type lettering that apparently the CB&Q used as the basis for their hand lettered and stenciled lettering on freight cars as no reference to a CB&Q drawing has turned up so far.

Charlie Vlk

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN