Klasing Hand Brake from Resin Car works

Schleigh Mike

This week I received my order of the Resin Car Works Klasing hand brake models.  If anyone is doubting the future of 3-D printed detail parts, this item will change your mind.  The detail and section size are incredible.  They are very comparable to the set that True-Line Trains has produced by other processes.  (I am still wondering if they each model the same prototype.)

I look for more detailed parts coming via this process.  Many more useful things should be  possible if someone takes the time to define the geometry.

Regards from springlike Grove City in western Penna.----Mike Schleigh