Re: Klasing Hand Brake from Resin Car works

Tim O'Connor

Dan

Actually, Klasings of exactly the same style as the TLT were being installed
on brand new cars, Missouri Pacific and Northern Pacific box cars, in 1959 and
1960, respectively.

I don't really care about the gear boxes. The wheels are 10x more interesting.

Tim O'Connor

Of what Tim? If you mean hand brake wheels, there are at least 6 versions of the 646 wheel that I know of that would be installed on the 650 / 950 series of gears. The TLT wheel dates from the late '40's and the RCW wheel is from the late '30's. I have not received my RCW sets yet but I am pretty sure that gear is a D-959.

Dan Smith