DSS&A Box Car 17065

frograbbit602

I have completed an upgrade of a Duluth, South Shore & Atlantic Box Car, DSS&A 17065, purchased from the Soo Line Historical & Technical Society that was painted and lettered by Bev-Bel.  The upgrade includes the Resin Car Works Klasing brake and home cast resin doors.   I have posted photos and writeup on my blog I started to share photos and writeup on Freight Cars and modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following:

Lester Breuer