From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...]
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2018 9:30 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Re: [STMFC] the brake wheel staff on this CCC&StL gon is too long

Klaus

The wheel can slide up and down the staff which in turn can be folded to rest on the end beam.  You can see the articulated joint at the base.

I guess that the gondola is convertible for use as a flat which is the normal application for this device

Charlie Vlk

On Mar 9, 2018, at 8:35 AM, 'Claus Schlund' claus@... [STMFC] <STMFC@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

Note how the brake wheel staff on this CCC&StL gon is too long – it extends maybe a foot or more above the brake

Had anyone ever modeled that? I wonder how long it would take before anyone in your operating crew noticed!?!

Claus Schlund