Re: the brake wheel staff on this CCC&StL gon is too long

John Hagen <sprinthag@...>

I enlarged the brake wheel area, fiddled with brightness/contrast and ended up with this.

I am also of the opinion the long object above the brake shaft is some sort of tool, possibly a broom handle?

Anyway it is not part of the brake shaft.

Find photo at

https://tinyurl.com/ya5mz6h9

John Hagen