From: 'Steve and Barb Hile' shile@... [STMFC] To: STMFC
Sent: Fri, Mar 9, 2018 8:24 pm
Subject: [STMFC] 1927 ORER

I am trying to trace some Lincoln Oil Refining Company tank cars that were purchased by UTLX in 1927.  I don't see Lincoln, or its reporting marks LINX in the October 1926 ORER and it doesn't show in 1930, either.

I would appreciate if anyone could share any Lincoln Oil Refining ORER info from any time in 1927 or later.  Lincoln was located in Robinson, Illinois and was a predecessor of Marathon, which still operates a refinery there.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Hile