From: Charles Peck <lnnrr152@...>
To: RealSTMFC <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Apr 16, 2018 11:38 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Cataracts and color perception

I also had my eyes done some time apart.  In between, one eye had the sky a bit overcast when the other
showed as clear blue.  After both I would not say any colors were garish, just a lot more saturated
like a really good color photograph.  Flowers had 'zing' again.
Chuck Peck still in Florida

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Richard Stern <rjs8@...> wrote:
For me all colors were more intense.  I had eyes done a month apart so I had a good comparison.  I'd say most difference was in greens and blues. Lots of colors had shifted to brownish pre surgery.   No colors were garish post surgery.