Re: Test with an attached photo

Richard Scott

Craig,

I kit-bashed my O scale WofA boxcar from three derelict car bodies.  A Weaver (Crown Metal Products) car provided the sides and doors, a Atlas plugdoor car from the 1970s provided the diagonal-panel roof and underframe, and a Walthers kit-built car from the 1950s provided the die-cast Murphy ends.  I painted it with Polly Scale acrylics and lettered it with Protocraft decals.

The attached PDF file is a presentation that I gave to the Northern Michigan Railroad Club last year.  It describes the project in a little more detail.  We'll see if groups.io can deal with it.

Thanks for your interest.

Dick Scott