From: Eric Hansmann <eric@...>
To: RealSTMFC <RealSTMFC@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Union Carbide Linde Cars

Nice photo with lots of details. Thanks for sharing, Bob.
I see two different paint schemes on these cars and one paint scheme has two lettering versions. I see three different reporting marks on these cars; SERX, LTCX, and LAPX.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On April 17, 2018 at 9:08 PM Bob Chaparro <chiefbobbb@...> wrote:

This was taken at the Linde Air Products plant, served by the Pittsburg & Shawmut Railroad:

I believe these are technically tanks cars. Notice the several reporting marks on these cars.

My late father-in-law had a long career with Union Carbide so such cars are a special remembrance for me.

Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA