Re: Imbedded Photos Stacking Up

Dave Parker

Tom:

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but I am under the impression that the duplicate images (at least for attachments) are not generated if you go to the groups io site, and reply via the Messages list.  At least with my email provider, I am offered a choice of "Reply to Group" or "View/Reply Online (#xxxxxx)".  I much prefer the latter, as I think groups io provides a cleaner and easier to work with "bundling" of messages with the same subject line.

Again, I may be wrong here, but this seems to be the case with the 5 or 6 groups that I am involved with.

Dave Parker
Riverside, CA