Re: another paint question

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 4/29/2018 11:03 AM, Nelson Moyer wrote:
Tru Color makes two ATSF mineral red paints, the early version that has a brownish hue and the late steam era color which is redder.
    Didn't know that and it looks like I have both but forgot which I used.  Paints I have are TCP-19 and TCP-19_2.
Tru Color dries to a gloss finish
    Understand but the color is way off.
 I’ve used Floquil ATSF Mineral Red to touch up the grabs and rails on ATSF waycars, and the match was close enough.
    Can I use Floquil over the Tru Color without a problem?

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941