Re: New Photos To Albums

Garth Groff <sarahsan@...>

Bill,

Poop! I was thinking you might find the FGEX album of interest, at least to show what was out there on the Left Coast.

All I can say about the io albums is some folks get lucky, and some don't. I suspect it might have something to do with LAN bandwidth, at least in my case (the slowest possible internet service). I think if you go pour yourself a Starbucks and come back in a few minutes, the photos will start to pop up.

I've noticed that when you click on a single photo and it opens, all the others are gone again when you return to the album's home. Then they start the agonizing process of loading all over again. Not exactly a user-friendly feature, even if it is free.

Can you at least see the photo captions? If you can, and sounds interesting, I will send gladly slightly larger versions to you directly. Just request directly please.

So in the interest of saving that precious bandwidth, let's not have a chorus of "I can" or "I can't" again. That was last week.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

On 5/3/18 8:05 PM, Bill Welch wrote:
Garth, I am not seeing any photos in the folders.

Bill Welch

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 12:23 pm, Garth Groff wrote:
Friends,

I have just uploaded seven new photos to my Albums 6-8 (living for the moment on page 9 of the io photo site). These are all in color and include two new FGEX refrigerators in Album 6, a nifty 12K UTLX tank in Album 7, plus Album 8 got D&RGW and International Mineral and Chemical covered hoppers, a DODX PS-1 1 1/2-door boxcar, and a single-sheathed NP boxcar with a mess of dog food some clumsy forklift operator just spilled. I've added commentary to most of these photos.

As always, your comments and additional data are welcome. Come up with something good and I might be able to add it to the comments box.

Yours Aye,

Garth Groff  🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿