From: RealSTMFC@groups.io [mailto:RealSTMFC@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rufus Cone
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2018 7:52 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] New Photos To Albums

Garth, I am not seeing any photos in the folders.
Bill Welch
Bill,

Garth has uploaded these photos as tif files. They do not display, but
they are there.

Open the link to each photo in a separate page or in that page, and you
will get a mostly blank page with a download button. Click on the
download button, choose the directory where you wish to save the file
and save.

This worked with Firefox. I did not try Chrome.

--
Rufus Cone
Bozeman, MT