From: RealSTMFC@groups.io [mailto:RealSTMFC@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Welch
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 1:16 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Looking for a better Miter Box—Help Please

Given that I use a Miter Box maybe twice a decade I ordered the Midwest item from Micro-Mark. Ordinarily I would not agonize over such a tool but I have a couple of cuts I want to be true and square and exactly where I want them. I did manage to find some other things I "needed" to get the order up to an amount with free shipping, hah.

Bill Welch