Interesting B-50-17 pics

Bryian Sones

These Pics and more were taken by Gary Binder and posted to the "Union Pacific HO Model Railroading Group" on FB With his permission I share them with you.
Gary and his wife took these pics in 2005 off of Highway 30 going through Kimble, Nebraska.  Note the ladders added to the car. Also something very interesting. The bottom set of 8 rivets near the end of the car are lower than most B-50-17 cars I've seen while modeling them. The two rows of rivets are below the top grab iron and usually appear above the top grab iron.

Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA.