Re: Interesting B-50-17 pics

Jon Miller <atsfus@...>

On 5/7/2018 7:51 AM, vapeurchapelon wrote:
maybe is "conceal" or "keep quiet about" better for the context? I apologize for such awful problems

    English can be well, hard. Conceal could mean I keep the car in a closet while "keep quiet about" could mean I don't tell anyone I have one.

    I think maybe something along the lines of "show it (freight car) to people" or "display it" (freight car) as opposed to hiding it.  So changing the term "embezzle" to "hide" (the freight car) would work.

    From a guy (me) who can't speak any other language and has a hard time with English (American):-)!

freight car added for legal list reasons:-D

--
Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941