Re: Paint color for inside model stock cars

Jim Betz

Ed,
  I agree with your decision.  You may want to use washes of very dilute white
with overtones of grey and/or dark organic color to represent a car that has
been cleaned in the past ...
  I've been able to achieve "weathered wood" best by using a dilute stain
rather than a paint.  If the material is actual wood (of course).

  I have a plastic box car that I lined the interior of it with wood that had
the above treatments applied and it came out -very- well.  So much so
that I like to run it with one door open and the other slighly open.  *G*
                                                                                                 - Jim B.