Bryian Sones
Union Pacific Prototype Modeler
Murrieta, CA.

On Monday, May 7, 2018 11:27 AM, gary laakso <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

Johannes, you are correct that their omission on the model was very odd and not noted at the time of their import.   Those locomotive/passenger car importer guys may have been too busy to notice!

Gary Laakso

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of vapeurchapelon
Sent: Monday, May 7, 2018 7:52 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Interesting B-50-17 pics

No I am definitely not sure. I used the dicionary to find an English word for "unterschlagen", maybe is "conceal" or "keep quiet about" better for the context? I apologize for such awful problems. I am constantly trying to get better in both modeling and English speaking.

Best Regards

Johannes

Gesendet: Montag, 07. Mai 2018 um 16:16 Uhr
Von: naptownprr <jhunter@...>
An: "main@RealSTMFC.groups.io" <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Von: "gary laakso" <vasa0vasa@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Challenger Imports brought in these cars in brass (Catalog #2408) using the data supplied by Bob Darwin of hyper detail brass locomotives in MR decades ago.  A variety of lettering schemes were offered by Challenger.

Gary Laakso
Northwest of Mike Brock