Re: Paint color for inside model stock cars

Eric Hansmann

I built one of the new Westerfield S-40-1 stock car kits about a year ago and posted the summary on the Resin car Works blog.

http://blog.resincarworks.com/westerfield-s-40-1-stock-car/

I did paint the interior of the parts separate before assembling the model. In the end, I’m not certain it was worth the effort. Here’s the model painted, lettered, and up close.

http://blog.resincarworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ewh_S-40-1_8.jpg

What do you think?

Eric Hansmann

Murfreesboro, TN