From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of charles slater <atsfcondr42@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 4:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] class of this ATSF box car?

Eric it could be one of 4 classes of cars all rebuilt from Fe-L, N and O class cars. Have you looked on the underframe for the brake badge plate it will have the class listed on it. The 4 classes of rebuilds all used a lot of different ends recycled from older or junked cars. It is probably an Fe-19 They lasted the longest in service until 1977.

Charlie Slater

Bakersfield, Ca.

Sent from Outlook