From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2018 9:01 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Transporting The World's Longest Cable

The only information I have on this Life Magazine photo is a caption that says " The World's Longest Cable" and a date of March 1951:

http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/ebf357cf3c52bc67_large

The man in the photo is welding something and the cars are connected by a chain as well as couplers.

Overhead shot:

http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/c71ec95595f72d35_large

Factory interior (Okonite, Patterson, NJ):

http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/71cc3cf2702fd63f_large

So, anybody know the story behind the photos?

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA