Re: Westerfield 4801 ATSF BX-13 Photos or Info - Modeling Fall 1950

Tim O'Connor

I don't know precisely why but I have 17 images of Bx-12 box cars and only
one Bx-13, even though they look very similar and I assume would have been
in similar service.

Tim O'Connor

Westerfield 4801 ATSF BX-13 Photos or Info - Modeling Fall 1950

Does anyone have photos of this prototype from 1950 or the late 1940's? Additional number or equipment roster information would also be helpful. Lastly, I was also wondering if the recommended Dalman trucks would be appropriate for this era.

Thanks ahead of time.