From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...>
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 10:12 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] ATSF Fe-U 50' car Whose model is this??

Steve I had exactly the same thought. And wouldn't a Santa Fe auto box of
that era have a massive fishbelly underframe?

Could it be scratch built or kit bashed?  The underframe appears to be Athearn, with the snap on coupler covers.  The ends look like the old stamped metal ones.  The hat section framing and sides look like wood shapes and sheets.  I remember the wrap around metal roof ribs, too.

Steve Hile