Re: Branchline /atlas parts

bflynnd1

No I ordered them on the website. I am away from my computer now, but I can send you a link tomorrow when I get time to look it up.

Brian Flynn

On May 22, 2018, at 5:47 PM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Did you call them? The parts aren’t on their website.

Brian J. Carlson
On May 22, 2018, at 6:45 PM, bflynnd1 via Groups.Io <bflynn562=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Not sure what parts you’re looking for, but I just ordered some doors and roofs last week and got them in a few days. If you’re looking for other parts ie ladders or grabs, I might have some, not sure but I can look.

Brian Flynn
On May 22, 2018, at 11:30 AM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Does anyone know if Atlas sells parts for the branchline postwar Box cars. I had a mishap and need to replace some parts.

Brian J. Carlson