Re: Branchline /atlas parts

Dave Boss

Wow I called Atlas in Jan, for tank car parts. While I was talking to the parts fellow I inquired about BL parts or undec kits. he told me they were out of stock, and what they had they sold the whole lot to some dealer. He also told me the BL parts would not be available any more. Dave

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:43 PM, bflynnd1 via Groups.Io <bflynn562@...> wrote:
No I ordered them on the website. I am away from my computer now, but I can send you a link tomorrow when I get time to look it up.

Brian Flynn
> On May 22, 2018, at 5:47 PM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Did you call them? The parts aren’t on their website.
>
> Brian J. Carlson
>> On May 22, 2018, at 6:45 PM, bflynnd1 via Groups.Io <bflynn562=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>>
>> Not sure what parts you’re looking for, but I just ordered some doors and roofs last week and got them in a few days. If you’re looking for other parts ie ladders or grabs, I might have some, not sure but I can look.
>>
>> Brian Flynn
>>> On May 22, 2018, at 11:30 AM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io <prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>>>
>>> Does anyone know if Atlas sells parts for the branchline postwar Box cars. I had a mishap and need to replace some parts.
>>>
>>> Brian J. Carlson
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.