Re: Branchline /atlas parts

Dave Boss

Wow I called Atlas in Jan, for tank car parts. While I was talking to the parts fellow I inquired about BL parts or undec kits. he told me they were out of stock, and what they had they sold the whole lot to some dealer. He also told me the BL parts would not be available any more. Dave

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 9:43 PM, bflynnd1 via Groups.Io <bflynn562@...> wrote:
No I ordered them on the website. I am away from my computer now, but I can send you a link tomorrow when I get time to look it up.

Brian Flynn