Re: Re Branchline /atlas parts

Dave Boss

Thanks for your help. I was looking for undec kits to get all the different parts but I'll keep searching through the list. I'm particularly looking for a couple standard plug door kits for a kit bash project. Thanks Dave

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 5:55 PM, mopacfirst <ron.merrick@...> wrote:
Look on eBay for more than a week or so, and you'll readily identify some cars that BL evidently made too many of.  No one would be unhappy with you if you bought some and sacrificed a body or two if you need more, say, ladders or grabs.  If it helps, the end grabs and side grabs are identical even if they're on different sprues.

Many of these cars have black ends, and they did a good job with color matching, so you may have to hunt if you want a specific color.  Watch out, new stuff is molded in light gray, not red or black like the original parts were.

Ron Merrick