Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Branchline /atlas parts
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 9:43 PM

No I ordered them on the website.
I am away from my computer now, but I can send you a link
tomorrow when I get time to look it up.

Brian Flynn
> On May 22,
2018, at 5:47 PM, Brian Carlson via Groups.Io
<prrk41361=yahoo.com@groups.io>
wrote:

> Did you
call them? The parts aren’t on their website.

> Brian J. Carlson
>> On May 22, 2018, at 6:45 PM, bflynnd1
via Groups.Io <bflynn562=aol.com@groups.io>
wrote:

Not sure what parts you’re looking for, but I just ordered
some doors and roofs last week and got them in a few days.
If you’re looking for other parts ie ladders or grabs, I
might have some, not sure but I can look.

wrote:

>>> Does anyone know if Atlas sells
parts for the branchline postwar Box cars. I had a mishap
and need to replace some parts.

Brian J. Carlson