Re: MILW SS Box Car 713406

Tony Thompson

      Nice looking model, Lester, and a sensible approach to the stand-in issue with the ends. As I conduct more and more operating sessions on my layout, where car ends are frequently not very visible, my worries about most car ends have become less pressing. Not to say I don't care, only that compromises seem less disturbing.
       You "extreme modelers" should simply delete this message and move on, rather than allowing your safety valves to lift while thinking of a reply. <vbg>.

(510) 540-6538; e-mail, tony@...
Publishers of books on railroad history