From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Bill Welch <fgexbill@...>
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 4:41 PM
To: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] RPM Freight Car Presentation Hardware Question

We all have our methods and reasons Bill and Tony but unfortunately I suffer from a Chronic Condition known as the "What Ifs" . . .

—What If my computer will not boot up?
—What If I can not find a computer to use with a compatible version of "Keynote"
—What If. . . on and on

Also when Keynote is converted to PowerPoint it does not read all of the formatting and at least in my case the presentation looks like S@#$%^&*T.

As to the points Bill raises, I have never noticed losing any of those things when I convert from Keynote to the Hi-Res PDF. IF they are n the original, they are on the PDF.

So I plan to continue to do what works for me.

Bill Welch