From: Roger Huber via Groups.Io <trainpainter@...>
To: main <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, May 30, 2018 8:20 pm
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Decal setting solution options

Richard,

I stand corrected and educated but.....................WOW!!!

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 10:12:05 PM CDT, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:

Here is what Tichy says:

Due to the problems some of you are having with adhesion of logos and other large decal areas, we have changed our recommended application procedure. Float the decal off the backing paper and blot dry with a paper towel. Use a Q-Tip to apply a thin coat of Elmer's clear glue to the back side. Position the decal with tweezers and press in place with a piece of stiff flexible foam (foam from a brass model box works great). Let dry overnight and over spray with clear lacquer (glosscote or dullcote).

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR