Re: Imbedded Photos Stacking Up

Nolan Hinshaw

On Apr 19, 2018, at 12:14 PM, Garth Groff wrote:

[deletia, in the holy name of clarity]

Can the preferences be changed, or will our administrators be forced to regularly clean out the duplicates before they choke the site?
Echoing Tim, it's just a matter of individual users editing a reply, removing all but the most important material for context, as I did above. Such an activity usually deletes the internal references to any embedded files as well as clearing up the overall context
--
"I think we are pole vaulting over mouse manure here."